With thanks to our customers and their input we put our lockdown time to good use and evolved our innovative IT reporting system even further. This unique and fully customised system has been developed by our own dedicated team.
We are extremely proud of the finished product, so much so that we’ve put an example report from the system here for you to download and see what we’re on about, no personal details required.
Having a managed IT support service is one thing but knowing exactly how your IT systems are operating and how your IT support partners are performing is another. You need to focus on your business and at the same time know exactly what is going on with your IT costs and systems at all times. On nearly every occasion when we ask our customers to name the most important thing they want from us, the reply is always transparency and clear communication.
Our unique IT status reporting system has evolved to provide our customers with exactly what they’ve asked for. We provide them with a monthly report, or more frequently if required, containing the latest status of all their services.
What do our reports include?
Depending on your IT systems and requirements, your management reporting will include:
- Daily or Weekly summary – This will provide details and confirm the performance and operation of your servers and network infrastructure. In each report you will get a summary of the status of all your supported devices
- Monthly or as often as you wish – Each month we’ll send you a report that includes:
- Details exactly what services you have and pay for
- Status of your Servers and/or cloud services
- Status of your laptops/desktop with updates and warranty statuses
- Web site domain name renewals
- Your IT strategy roadmap to keep you informed of service reviews and possible future plans
- Support requests and their status
- And much more….
Please feel free to download and take a look at a copy. If you like what you see, contact us and we can put you in control of managing your IT systems while focusing on your core business.
Cambridge Support – A personal touch in everything we do