IT relocation is an exciting endeavour, but also one that requires careful planning and consideration, especially when it comes to your IT i...
Posted: October 2023
Cambridge Support is a multi-award-winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. We focus on cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, as well as support businesses with on-premises infrastructure.
Purpose of the Role
Have a good understanding of the company’s direction, while ensuring excellent levels of customer service. Will grow to manage the workload of your own technical team as well as run your own customer portfolio. The overall focus is to ensure we provide a first-class service to customers, identify, and process sales opportunities and manage projects from end to end. Reporting to the Operations Director, leading your team by example, and taking responsibility for their work quality and performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- A thorough understanding of the business and available resources.
- Customer focused with technical understanding.
- The ability to work under pressure and receive feedback.
- Knowledge of our industry and products.
- The ability to use initiative and creativity to solve problems.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Leadership and organisational skills to coordinate work within the team and other teams.
- Enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Setting an example for the others to follow.
- Ensuring effective management of helpdesk tasks for your customers and potentially the wider client base.
- Supervising members of your team.
- Maintaining customer relationships and improving response and delivery times.
- Updating methods to improve overall efficiency.
- Dealing with any sales/service problems and customer enquiries.
- Conducting periodic appraisals of team members and identifying areas for improvement.
- Creating proposals for customer enquiries.
- Instructing customers on equipment operation, care, and maintenance.
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Generate sales opportunities from existing customers.
- Identify new prospects and generate new sales via networking, cold calling, or other means.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary range £25k to £35k based on ability and experience.
- Annual Profit Related Bonus.
- 40 Hours per week.
- 34 Days holiday per annum including public holidays and Birthday leave.
- Contributory Company Pension.
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services.
- Regular company-funded team socials.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references will be required.
We love what we do, work hard, play hard and are looking for individuals that are passionate about their chosen career. If that is you, please apply via email to email@example.com
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org