IT relocation is an exciting endeavour, but also one that requires careful planning and consideration, especially when it comes to your IT i...
Cambridge Support is a multi-award-winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. We focus on cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, but also support businesses with on-premises infrastructure.
Purpose of the Role
An opportunity has surfaced for a Cyber Specialist Analyst to join our team in the Cambridgeshire area. You will be reporting directly to our Operations Director to support desktop/mobile/network security alongside helping to implement key IT security policies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have at least 1 year’s relevant experience in an IT Security/Cyber role, ideally with responsibility/autonomy on infosec.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining cyber/infosec security standards such as cyber essentials and ISO27001.
- Solid understanding of cyber governance and security strategies.
- Experience of undertaking cyber security audit assessments.
- Disaster Recovery.
- Understanding of Networking / Networking Security.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Licensing would be extremely advantageous (but not essential).
- Installation of cyber security solutions.
- Helping to update and install cyber security patches and maintaining proper defenses for each application.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, helping to identify and defend against threats.
- Ensuring configuration of security solutions and analysis of security requirements.
- Monitor/respond to cyber security threats.
- Help the IT team recommend changes and modifications to cyber security policies in response to legal/regulatory changes.
- Holding training/awareness programs to ensure staff are updated with any new cyber security threats.
- Helping to configure and maintain cyber security tools such as firewalls/anti-virus software.
- Respond to any cyber security threat, from incident reception to resolution.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary range £30k to £40k based on ability and experience.
- Annual Profit Related Bonus.
- 40 Hours per week.
- 34 Days holiday per annum including public holidays and Birthday leave.
- Contributory Company Pension.
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services.
- Regular company-funded team socials.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references will be required.
We love what we do, work hard, play hard and are looking for individuals that are passionate about their chosen career. If that is you, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via email to: email@example.com