We are excited to announce that Cambridge Support sponsors Fenstanton FC Youth. They are a great team and we look forward to seeing them win...
Cambridge Support is an award winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. We support many on-premise environments but are focused on cloud technologies and work on Google and Microsoft cloud solutions.
We are always looking for individuals with experience in the IT sector who can demonstrate the ability to understand customer service, client needs and working with our technical team offering solutions to meet those needs.
- You will have experience as a helpdesk engineer, be able to work as part of a team or on your own looking after some of our valued customers.
- Familiarity with managed IT services environments, able to communicate effectively and record work details in a ticketing system shared with our customers
- Able to troubleshoot challenging issues in a reliable timely manner
The person suitable for the role will have:
- Two or more years of commercial experience supporting customers
- Excellent customer service skills and able to communicate at all levels
- Good understanding of and working within ITIL framework
- Familiar with working to SLA’s and KPI’s to meet agreed customer requirements
- Have or working towards MCP/MCSE/MCSA/MCITP qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies and platforms
- Familiar with Virtualisation, Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure AD and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience of networking including DNS, DHCP, firewalls, routers and managed network switches
The benefits offered to you include:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly profit related bonus
- Professional and personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – Up to 3%
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services
- Regular company funded team socials
We love what we do, work hard, play hard and are looking for individuals that are passionate about their chosen career. If that is you, please apply via email to email@example.com
Apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org