In this article we will educate you regarding VoIP and landline services. VoIP telephony is becoming more popular as businesses move across ...
Posted on 20 June 2022
Cambridge Support is an award-winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. We focus on cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, as well as support businesses with on-premises infrastructure.
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for individuals with experience in the IT sector who can demonstrate the ability to understand customer service, client needs and working with our technical team offering solutions to meet those needs.
As part of the team, you will respond to enquiries from customers and assist them with IT queries. Over time you will gain in depth knowledge of key software and systems, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills and experience through a broad array of technologies. This development will also allow progression on to higher level positions in Consulting, Supervisory or Management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Computer Science Degree or other suitable certifications
- Technical proficiency in the following: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows Server (2019 and prior), networking (IP & VLAN, DHCP, DNS, firewall configuration, SD-WAN) & experience of working with Microsoft Windows.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Confident with directly dealing with clients in face-to-face contact, over the phone, and via email.
- Familiarity with managed IT services environments.
- Able to communicate effectively and record work details in a ticketing system shared with our clients.
- Able to troubleshoot issues in a reliable timely manner and provide updates to clients on a regular basis.
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop your technical and soft skill proficiency.
- Ability to communicate and cooperate with colleagues in non-technical roles.
- Perform technical audits for new clients, highlight deficiencies and the corresponding recommendations in a formal proposal document.
- Initiate and implement projects to a high standard; ensure that the client documentation reflects the changes.
- Investigate, diagnose, and resolve technical issues raised by your client base.
- Provide support to clients owned by other Technical Leads in case of absence or unavailability.
- Work alongside the other team members to deliver complex projects when appropriate.
- Operate in a shift rotation to provide effective cover during operational hours (07:00 – 19:00).
- Take ownership of your tasks and work without supervision.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary range £22k to £32k based on ability and experience.
- Annual Profit Related Bonus.
- 40 Hours per week.
- 34 Days holiday per annum including public holidays and Birthday leave.
- Contributory Company Pension.
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services.
- Regular company-funded team socials.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and references will be required.
We love what we do, work hard, play hard and are looking for individuals that are passionate about their chosen career. If that is you, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via email to: email@example.com